In 2007 "Nature Medicine", the famous medical journal, published article "Hydrogen acts as a therapeutic antioxidant by selectively reducing cytotoxic oxygen radicals" where was said that molecular hydrogen has therapeutic effect on human body.
Main features of AOK 80A Antioxidant Water Bottle:
- Cup material:Eastman tritan
- Cup material anti againg,hydrolysis resistance,high temperature resistance,resistance to fall,easy to clean
- Material of the products do not contain plasticizers,safety and health
- Titanium platinum electrolytic electrode,high efficiency electrolysis,long operating life
- Hydrogen content 800ppb,negative potential -220
- Using lithium batteries, long battery operation life
- Electrolysis process without noise
- After the end of the electrolysis automatically shut
Why Should We Drink Hydrogen Water Each Day?
- The molecule of hydrogen water is small enough to penetrate into cells deeply. The utmost thing is hydrogen water can neutralize ROS, Reactive Oxygen Species which are notorious for destroying normal cells or distorting DNAs. Besides, you can also enjoy helpful minerals dissolved in hydrogen water.
- "Hydrogen-Rich Water" or hydrogenated water contains active hydrogen ions that act as powerful antioxidants in your body. The ions help eliminate oxygen free radicals that contribute to the development of illness and ultimately are responsible for the aging process.
- Active Hydrogen is a powerful anti-oxidant as it is able to remove the active oxygen in our body that is known to be the cause of many types of chronic diseases. Molecular hydrogen also has anti-inflammatory effect besides its antioxidant properties. Inflammation is a silent killer that caused many chronic diseases. Hydrogen has also been found to have anti-tumor effect.
Hydrogenizer bottle designed to produce water enriched with hydrogen. This helps to neutralise the free radicals, so creating an antioxidant effect.
- Capacity: up to 500 ml
- Possesses redox potential (ORP) of -150mV ~ -400mV
- Hydrogen concentration: 800~1100 ppb
- LED screen showing battery state
- Contains a titanium electrode plate and an ion exchange membrane
- Polycarbonate bottle with ergonomic spout and cover in form of cup
- Battery recharge time: 2 – 3 hours
- DC battery connector
- Electrolysis time: 5 mins
- With the battery fully recharged, 20 electrolyses can be performed
- Liquid temperature 1 – 80 ºC
- Dimensions: 70 mm x 270 mm (width x height)
- Weight: 310 g