Delta Tibera Dublex
Hard water destroys the water network and the devices that come into contact with it, such as washing machines, water heaters (solar / electric), boilers, radiators and hygiene products.
It requires twice as much in soap detergents, softeners for bathing and washing clothes.
It needs more electricity and oil for cooking, water heater and radiator.
It requires twice the amount of water to create soap and then rinse it.
Delta's Swedish softeners provide a solution to this big problem.
The advantages of the Delta Tibera Dublex water softener are:
- Small and compact system.
- No electricity is required.
- Autonomous regeneration of resin.
- Small amount of sodium.
- Automatic regeneration of resin.
- Two heads for continuous use.
- The water it offers after processing is soft and safe.
- Up to 50% savings in soaps and detergents.
- Up to 25% reduction in electricity and oil required for electrical appliances and radiators.
- Protection of washing machines and all appliances that come in contact with water.
- Quick cooking.
- Protection and cleaning of pipelines in the water network from salts and puddles.
- Shiny hygiene products, faucets, showers, presses and tiles without stamps and salts.
- Non-electrical operation
- Soft water 24h / 24h
- Double parallel
- High speed flow
- Reduced salt and water consumption
- Connection: 1/2", 3/4", 1"
- Operating pressure: 1-8 bar
- Flow rate (Δρ 1 bar): Max 2600 lt/h
- Swap capacity: 2x150 m3/ppm CaCo3
- Water use / renewal: 18 lt
- Salt use / renewal: 0,3 kg
- Renewal time: 15 minutes
- Max temperature: 40o C
- Display filters: 80μm