Retrofit your Kalix with a hand-free interface solution, reducing the risk of potential cross-contamination.
This retrofit foot operated solution for your water cooler is ideal for locations with high volume of users.
Along with the foot pedal switch, this kit includes a blanking plate to cover the push buttons and labels to signal to the user that this is a foot activated unit.
The water cooler KALIX has four stages of filtration removing from water, chlorine, lead, asbestos, heavy metals, chemicals, bad taste, pesticides and whatever is harmful to human health.
4 filtration stages:
1st Stage: Pre-filtration with a 5 micron filter. It holds the suspended particles and in addition protects the activated carbon filter from dirt, rust, turbidity, etc.
2nd Stage: Pre-filtration with activated carbon. Water passes through active pharmaceutical carbon filter and cleaned up from chemical elements and harmful substances. At this stage already the water has a high quality without odors, chlorine, derivatives of THMs, PCBs etc.
3rd Stage: M.F. membrane retains chemicals, such as organic macromolecules, lead, asbestos as well as viruses, protozoa such as cryptosporidium, escherischiacoli, etc.
4th Stage: Final filtration from high-quality activated carbon. At this stage, pH of water is balanced, while it's taste is enhanced.
Water cooler KALIX has:
- Innovative design in gray color, steel shell and ABS plastic panel
- Direct chill technology system for quick water cooling
- 24 cm. space for jug and sports bottle use
- Water supply of cold, hot and ambient temperature water
- Electric water supplies, Soft touch, with operation light
- Automatic water temperature control
- High specification filters based on the N.S.F., WaterQuality, CE certifications