Water treatment system, reverse osmosis Magma Classic of 5 stages, effective for very contaminated water of network and drilling with high level of hardness.
Removes from water:
- 95% of total dissolved solids
- 99% of chlorine
- A series of heavy metals such as: hexavalent chromium, arsenic, lead, copper, nitrite, nitrate, asbestos, selenium, mercury, cadmium
- Soil, mud, pipe rust
- Bacteria, germs, cryptosporidium, salmonella
- Residues of plastics, petroleum, insecticides
It is the best way of filtering clean and drinking water without germs, chlorine, heavy metals and many other harmful substances for our body.
The Magma Classic reverse osmosis system eliminates 95-99% of solids present in water (TDS) and 99% of bacteria and germs providing us with perfectly clean water.
Magma Classic design
Its sleek and ergonomic design makes it an exclusive product on the market!
The Magma Classic reverse osmosis system is not only health but also harmony thanks to its very impressive faucet available and its compact design.
5 filtration stages:
1st stage: Solids filter (5 micron CS pre-filter): Effectively removes suspended particles, mud, sand, rust, cysts, dirt and other insoluble elements.
2-3rd stage: Activated carbon filter (GAC CS pre-carbon filter - NSF certificate): Removes a series of dangerous heavy metals. Also removes many organic compounds, insecticide and pesticide residues, radioactive elements such as radon, as well as cysts like cryptosporidium and Giardia. It prevents the growth of bacteria in the system and provides clean and clear water.
4th stage: Reverse Osmosis Membrane 50 GPD (FILMTEC USA 50 GPD Membrane - NSF certificate): A composite, high-quality TFC membrane of thin film Filmtec 50 GPD (Made in USA) that processes 189 liters per day. Removes heavy metals and other contaminants and organic compounds that may be present in your water, such as lead, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate and selenium.
5th stage: Bacteriostatic activated carbon filter (K2 'GAC + Ag Bacteriostatic post filter - NSF certificate): Designed to remove bacteria, viruses and microorganisms. Drastically improves the taste and clarity of water after treatment.
The advantages of Magma Classic RO are:
- Built-in tank 10 lt.
- Autonomous fresh water supply tap
- Automatic filter change indicator light
- Automatic leakage protection system
- It features an indicator of proper operation and good quality water
- PCB: Continuous electronic control of proper operation
- Configuring the system with PDA for perfect performance based on water quality
- The final filtration stage is bacteriostatic carbon, enriched with silver, certified by the NSF
- The quality of activated carbon used is of the American company GALGON MADE IN USA
- High quality and technology RO membrane of the American company DOW CHEMICAL certified by the NSF
- Magma2 features an auto flashing system to protect the membrane
- Ergonomic sleeve design with sleek lines
- Water quality and filter replacement control alarm
- Daily production of treated water: 140 lt/day
- Maximum processing of total dissolved solids: 1500 TDS
- High performance pressure pump CE (European Union Standards)
- Aqua stop system
- Automatic flushing membrane system
- Built-in 8-liter tank system. CE (European Union Standards) - ANSI / NSF standard 58
- Full 5-stage reverse osmosis filter system (NSF-certificate)
- CE certification of electrical appliance parts
- Ergonomic lid, easy to open, for easy filter change
- Easy filter removal system for quick and clean changes
- Automatic shut-off valve, flow restrictor valve, stainless steel check valve
- Water supply connector and supply valve
- Easy installation, "clutch" and operation
- 100% factory tested and sterilized ready for installation